Welcome to the better electrical experience.
DOWNLOAD OUR CREDIT APP HERE
With Furbay's Smart eCat Electronic Catalog you can
- Browse manufacturer catalogs and pull part number data from any catalog into saved lists
- View video and multi-media content
- Search by keyword and part number
- Save and print PDF catalog pages
With Furbay's online resources you can
- Watch industry Webcasts
- View industry and product related video demos
- Get up to date product news
- Browse our online Smart e-Catalog
- Read industry related Feature Stories
- Access our e-Learning center
Available online or for iPad, iPhone and Android.
Transformer Values Calculator
This calculator provides the missing variable in the three transformer characteristics. To use it, enter the data of two of the three, amps, KVA (kilovolt amps), or volts. Then, also select if the service is three phase or single phase. Click on Calculate to see the resulting variable. Click on Clear Values to start over.
WIRE AMPACITY CHART
The amperage is a measure of the electrical current flowing through a circuit. Current is measured in amperes or "amps". You must use the correct size wire for the amperage requirement of the circuit to prevent the wire from over heating. Click Learn More and download the chart.